Steelshape Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Assisting with any accounting filing needs;
- Assisting with Purchase invoices;
- Assisting with Sales invoices, Creditor Control;
- Assisting with Preparation of Tenders.
Steelshape Limited is a self-sufficient entity operating in the steel processing sector. It's areas of specialisation centre around the design and manufacture of small to medium-sized structures. At all levels of operation, particular attention is given to the design and detailing of elements and the manner in which they integrate. Interiors, furniture or single products are always designed for their very particular and specific context. With the assistance of its in-house design team, a client may be guided through all phases of a project from a formulation of a brief through the execution of shop drawing and on to the manufacturing stage.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the submission of Online E-tendering is a plus;
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office;
- Book-keeping qualifications;
- Ability to maintain accuracy while performing the tasks given;
- Good command of English both verbally and written;
- Possess a positive and professional attitude.