CLdN Malta Ltd is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant
to join their team within their Finance Department on a full-time basis.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- The input of invoices, bank statements and other accounting documents;
- Reconciling of accounts;
- Administrative tasks such as archiving of documents;
- Other ad-hoc projects when needed.
Some perks being offered by the company include the following:
- A degree in accounting is essential;
- First Relevant work experience is an advantage but not essential;
- You are accurate and figure minded with an eye for detail;
- You have an organized and methodical approach;
- Good communication skills and a team-oriented approach are required.
CLdN Malta Ltd:
A brand that specializes in ro-ro and bulk shipping, operating both locally and internationally.
- Attractive salary;
- Flexi hours;
- Parking membership.