One of our clients, in the resources industry in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Architect-Civil Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be focusing on various company projects. Leading projects from initiation to completion.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Being present onsite and validating and commissioning equipment;
- Being a company representative and main point of contact for contractors;
- Coordinating with plant support teams;
- Working on problems where analysis of situations on data requires a review of identifiable factors;
- Taking action and exercising correct judgment on defined procedures;
- Preparing engineering analysis of projects;
- Conducting surveys and gathering field data;
- Preparing technical construction specification, blueprints, schematic drawing, layouts, and other visual aids;
- Preparing architectural and civil designs for new projects;
- Preparing all the necessary documentation required by authorities including progress reports and Gantt charts;
- Managing any issues, budgets, schedules and preparing relevant reports;
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholders tied to the projects;
- Liaising with relevant teams internally.
- Degree in Civil or Structural engineering or the equivalent;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Proficient in ACAD;
- Experience managing large industrial construction sites;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project considered an asset;
- Experiencing interpreting blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts, and other visual aids;
- A driving license is a must.
- Meticulous to detail;
- Flexible work attitude;
- A disciplined approach towards Health and Saftey;
- Ability to work in a team and in own initiative;
- Good understanding of site issues.
Tailwag is a newly established boutique recruitment agency in Malta backed up by some of the most influential individuals within the industry. Hunters by Nature, Tailwag Recruitment aims to elevate standards within the industry by finding top jobs for top dogs. At Tailwag we offer a thorough, discreet and above all professional service to companies and individuals throughout the island specialising in character-matching and taking the time to understand our candidates and clients. We are all about making sure that your recruitment process, is a walk in the park.