Our client is a highly reputable organisation now offering archaeological services to their client base. Due to increased workload, our client in Malta seeks a suitably qualified Archaeologist
to monitor construction sites from initial topsoil removal to ensure the preservation of historical artefacts or structures thereunder.
This role will include:
- Pre-development heritage consultation and compilation of assessments;
- Compilation of Surveillance Data Sheet documents;
- Monitoring and on-site coordination of projects;
- Archaeological investigations and on-site technical documentation, including surveying techniques;
- Post-excavations including the examining, cleaning, preservation and/or conservation, treatment and documentation of artefacts;
- Creation of an investigation archive of catalogued records;
- Illustrations and photography of archaeological artefacts/remains and other related works;
- Site coordination as and, when necessary, to organize investigative works, liaising with the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage and being responsible for the completion of the site archive;
- Non-intrusive field walking studies as authorised by the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage;
- Adhering to high standards of ethical and responsible behaviour in the conduct of archaeological services as directed by the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage.
- Possess a Degree in Archaeology;
- Have some experience or knowledge of Maltese archaeology;
- Demonstrate fluent English (both written and spoken).
*Our client offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work with experienced Archaeologists, working towards your License. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within your chosen field.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.