STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is seeking to recruit Application Support Engineers
to optimise further its ICT Department on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidates should possess:
The main responsibilities will include:
- A degree in ICT or Electrical Engineering;
- Software development skills;
- Good understanding of databases and SQL;
- Good communication and organisational skills;
- Able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision;
- Good time management skills and able to work under pressure.
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
- Collecting, analysing user requirements and liaising between respective ICT Groups and software suppliers;
- Participating in the design of systems with ICT Corporate groups, software suppliers and users;
- Developing, validating and executing testing plans of new systems and new versions of already existing systems;
- Deployment of new systems and new versions of existing systems;
- Reviewing potential system enhancements, design possible solutions and relay to ICT;
- Corporate groups for evaluation and possible implementation;
- Supporting in the implementation and deployment of such systems;
- Train and instruct users and trainers in the functionalities and use of systems;
- Attend to user problems encountered in system use;
- Document and maintain procedures.