Steelshape in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Aluminium Fabricator & Installer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Taking site measurements;
- Cut, fabricate and assemble aluminium framing, windows, doors..., and install in projects sites;
- Knowledge in Cutting Analysis;
- Knowledge to read the plans of doors and sizes;
- Have experience in aluminium and metal machines;
- Have experience in fixing of cladding facades;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Fluent in English.
Salary depends on competence and experience.
Steelshape is a self-sufficient entity operating in the steel processing sector. It's areas of specialisation centre around the design and manufacture of small to medium-sized structures. At all levels of operation, particular attention is given to the design and detailing of elements and the manner in which they integrate. Interiors, furniture or single products are always designed for their very particular and specific context. With the assistance of its in-house design team, a client may be guided through all phases of a project from a formulation of a brief through the execution of shop drawing and on to the manufacturing stage.