E&L Enterprises in Malta is currently seeking to recruit an Airless, Electrostatic and Powder Coating Sprayer
on a full-time basis to form part of their Operations Team.
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects;
- Determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality by performing visual inspections;
- Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance;
- Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout the facility;
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment;
- Load and unload parts or product onto fixtures;
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
E&L Enterprises Ltd:
E&L Enterprises started out as a company which specialised in blasting, galvanising and spray back in 2008. We have expanded our industrial capability to steel manufacturing, stainless steel, CNC and sheet metal. We continued to thrive and adapt in the domestic and commercial market, especially in marine-related shipping activities and construction. With a team of over 40 skilled labourers, we excel, optimize and offer our services to a number of prestigious locations in Malta, we continued to enhance our technology in order to adapt and enhance efficiency in the domestic market.
- To perform this job an individual must be able to accomplish each essential duty satisfactorily;
- Strong background in powder coating, airless and electrostatic spraying;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Able to work in a fast pace environment;
- Demonstrate ability to work independently without daily supervision;
- 3 Years’ experience in a similar position is a must;
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends.