Firetech Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an After Sales Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Firetech Ltd would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
The After Sales Technician will provide after-sales service support to customers, such as the wiring, installation, testing, operating and maintaining of ELV systems (such as Intercom, fire alarm, security cameras, access control system, etc.). S/he will also take corrective actions to ensure customers' satisfaction, resolve technical product-related issues and write customer summary reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance and setting up of ELV equipment (such as fire alarm, intercom, CCTV, intruder alarm alarms, etc);
- Assist in troubleshooting - diagnosing malfunctions and carry out repairs to rectify the problem.
- Assist in maintaining systems.
- Integrate and communicate effectively with other trade staff (electrical, mechanical) as required.
- Effectively communicate with management, co-workers, contractors / sub-contractors, etc.
- Previous experience in the ELV sector and/or qualifications in the electrical/electronics field will be considered a distinct advantage;
- Autonomy, communication skills, rigorous work, and reactivity are key assets for this position;
- This position requires flexibility and interest in travels abroad;
- Good command of English is desirable;
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
Our business is protecting what is important to you. We provide reliable fire, safety and security solutions that protect people, property, and assets. We also provide parking management solutions & equipment. We are proud to carry an extensive portfolio of world-class brands. From fire detection and suppression to intruder alarms, access control, video surveillance, home automation and safety wear and equipment, we deliver solutions to meet both our clients’ needs and their budgets. We also design solutions and services for a wide variety of clients and settings from private residences to commercial establishments as well as the marine industry. Key to our success is the team of highly qualified and experienced technical staff dedicated to the design, supply, and installation and commissioning of fire fighting, safety and security systems. We run a 24x7 call-out service and a maintenance centre able to support many third-party systems. Our wide range of products can be viewed at our showroom and display area in Qormi.
- Will regularly operate in Industrial environments;
- We offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary for the right candidate.