LeoVegas in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Affiliate Account Manager (Native Japanese Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The affiliate team of LeoVegas is growing while focusing on ROI with existing accounts as well as expansion. In 2019 this team has introduced new standards for working with affiliates and managed to increase the overall ROI substantially. The goal for 2020 is to further improve ROI while focusing on the future. The online acquisition team of LeoVegas consists of specialists within SEM, Programmatic Advertising, Social Media, and APP Marketing. To help realise our growth ambition, specifically in the Japanese market, LeoVegas is looking for Affiliate Account Manager (Native Japanese Speaking)
. This role will be a combination of Affiliate Marketing and Online Acquisition.
- Identifying Affiliate Marketing opportunities for the LeoVegas brand in the Japan market;
- Setting-up partnerships with all main Affiliates for the Japan market;
- Building and developing relationships with assigned affiliates;
- Setting up/requesting reward plans with AdOps and make sure tracking etc. works correctly;
- Work closely with all accounts to ensure they have everything they need to push LeoVegas to the max;
- Responsible for the performance of assigned affiliates;
- Monitor affiliate performance daily to make sure development is steady and positive. Any irregularities should be followed up with the affiliate;
- Alignment with internal stakeholders such as Country/Marketing /Brand Managers, BI, Compliance, etc;
- In cooperation with relevant specialists within the online acquisition department optimize and monitor performance from digital channels daily;
- Report on results, performance, and challenges on a regular (weekly/monthly) base;
- Work closely together with the Japan Country Manager;
- Any other related or complementary duties or tasks which may be reasonably required to be performed by the Company in relation to the Assignment;
- Report to the Sr. Key, Account Manager.
- Native Japanese;
- Good level of English, both speaking and writing;
- Experience in online (acquisition) marketing;
- Knowledge of/experience in Affiliate marketing;
- Knowledge of/experience in the Online Gaming industry;
- Based in Malta (preferably) or London (optional);
- Being self-driven and Data-driven;
- Take ownership of responsibilities.
- Some travel will be required;
- Attendance of Exhibitions.
Salary and Benefits:
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting. We operate global and scalable brands including LeoVegas & Royal Panda, as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Competitive guaranteed salary;
- Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle;
- Health insurance to keep our Team Leo healthy and happy;
- Tasty breakfast Mondays and lunch on Fridays for all to enjoy;
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore and much more!