ClikkiClikki in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Administrative Officer & Customer Service (Italian Speaking) to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Administrative Officer & Customer Service will be responsible for managing Clikki Clikki's office and business operations in Malta. They must be highly organised, they would be responsible for implementing and executing administrative processes, have excellent customer service skills and must have knowledge of accounting (particularly how to use our accounting software Xero). Clikki Clikki is an online platform. Thus, they must also be knowledgable with technology. In the first months, he/she will be required to attend Customer Care activities. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with websites and online portals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Who we’re looking for:
- Administrative and accounting management and supervision of e-commerce processes;
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times;
- Interpretation, analysis, and inclusion of technical and administrative material within the IT platform;
- Xero program management;
- Operational support to administrative back-office activities;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support;
- Understanding any underlying technical issues and escalating to software team where necessary;
- Managing users’ accounts and provide personalized and proactive service;
- Manage the website portal by adding new items into the website’s CMS.
- Fluent in Italian and English (essential);
- Confidentiality, accuracy, reliability in the performance of assigned duties;
- Master's Degree in Management, IT or Economic disciplines;
- Excellent ability to interact at all levels with internal and external stakeholders;
- Sensitivity and attention to the customer, listening skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and high computer skills (knowledge of Xero software).
- Previous Experience with ZenDesk Support & Chat;
- Ability to use ActiveCampaign software.
ClikkiClikki is an innovative website for the management of telematic auctions of real estate properties between private users. We allow users to participate in real estate auctions in a simple and safe way. ClikkiClikki wants anyone to buy the most important and fundamental asset of life, the home, with a few thousand euros and through an alternative and safe tool. ClikkiClikki is an international project owned by Severa Holding GmbH.
- Place of work: Malta, SmartCity offices;
- Temporary contract with the possibility of transformation into permanent;
- Young and dynamic company;
- Training and mentorship period;
- Genuine opportunities for personal and professional growth.