Magro Brothers (Foods) Limited in Gozo is currently looking to recruit an Administrative Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Qualities and skills
- The chosen candidate will liaison with various departments;
- Support and lead employees;
- The candidate will be responsible for organizing meetings, minute taking, follow-up on meetings held and tasks assigned;
- Analyzing reports.
Magro Brothers (Foods) Limited:
The Magro Brothers Group of Companies is a family-owned organization dedicated to the production and provision of quality food. The Group operates from a cluster of purposely-built food workshops and factories located in Xewkija, Gozo and aptly known as “The Magro Food Village”. The passion for good food and the deep-rooted family spirit are embraced by the well trained and highly motivated workforce, who are committed to giving the best consistent results to their world-class clients. The organization was established in 1916 when three Magro Brothers decided to join their father who was already a leading general provision merchant. In 1934 they ventured into food processing and established the first tomato processing plant on the tiny Mediterranean island of Gozo. Besides tomatoes and their renowned canning operation, Magro Brothers are today involved in the production of dairy products and in a vast range of award-winning traditional craft food. The Magro Brothers Group of companies also has investments in property development, real estate and in the retail sector.
- The ideal candidate should have a positive attitude;
- Needs to be mature and responsible;
- Energetic and outgoing;
- Good leadership skills;
- Have good communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Be computer literate.