robocoach in Malta is looking to recruit a proactive, dynamic and positive-minded Administrative Clerk to further strengthen their growing operations within the educational sector on a full-time basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake general administration and clerical support to support the day-to-day running of the office;
- Perform routine clerical duties including but not limited to data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers with queries;
- Manage the outsources inventory delivery services and occasional assist in the delivery of equipment to our clients;
- Maintain equipment inventory and relevant equipment movements records;
- Carry out initial technology-based product assessments;
- Equipment fault assessments and RMA management;
- Undertake regular physical stock-taking to reconcile stocks to held records;
- Processing orders received through our e-commerce store as well as updating and maintaining products, invoicing and payments;
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service offered to the customers.
The necessary training for the proper fulfilment of the aforementioned duties and responsibilities will be provided to the selected candidate.
Attributes & Skills Required:
robocoach is Energy Investment Ltd’s initiative to promote new exciting opportunities to inspire learners from a young age to become creative thinkers and prepare them for future challenges to become more productive members of society.
- Possess a good standard of both written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Be computer literate and be able to use Microsoft Office applications, online Ticketing Systems, eCommerce portals and inventory management systems;
- Be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative while forming an important part of a team environment;
- Be well organised and structured in the approach to work;
- Be customer service oriented;
- Have a valid driving license and own transportation;
- Have clean police conduct.