High Rise Co Ltd in Malta is
looking to recruit an Accounts & Officer Administrator
on a full-time basis for immediate employment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the running of the general office duties.
Education & Experience:
- being responsible for the day to day postings into the accounting system;
- performing bank, debtors, creditors, and other reconciliations;
- assisting clients with requests and queries;
- organize technician schedules and calling clients for appointments;
- debtors chasing in an organised and effective manner;
- any ad hoc administration duties as may be required.
- Shall at least have an A' Level standard of Education;
- Excellent communication & organisational skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Maltese language;
- Be a good team player;
- Able to work under minimum supervision;
- Previous experience working within an office environment and knowledge of SAGE Line 50 is considered an asset.
*Good working conditions and remuneration are being offered to the right applicants.
High Rise Co Ltd:
High Rise Co Ltd is a Maltese company dedicated to supply and install high-quality lifts and services for the local market that suit everyone’s needs and budget. The company is also dedicated to the design and manufacturing of lifts, metal structures and other lift components. We offer a personalised service for all our customers in all areas being domestic, trade, commerce and industry. High Rise Co. Ltd is committed to look after every aspect of your project including - Initial advice and design - Prompt response to requests for quotation - Competitive prices and short delivery period - Professional Installation - After-sales maintenance contracts - 24 hrs/ 7 days a week Emergency break down service All lifts are certified by qualified engineers and all our products comply with the latest European directives. High Rise Co. Ltd. Is also a member of the Malta Lifts Association.