One of our clients, a leader within the services industry in Malta is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assisting in preparation of correspondence, emails, reports and other documents;
- Maintaining organisation of office documents, files and confidential records;
- Covering of reception duties in the absence of the full time receptionist including breaks, annual leave and sick leave;
- Assist in conducting any research that may be required;
- Handling general day-to-day administration of the office such as answering and making calls and organising meetings/appointments and/or bookings as necessary;
- Providing support in any other administrative tasks as required.
- O Level standard of education;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Written and verbal proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Punctual, organised, and dependable.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details;
- Multitask and time-management skills with a can-do attitude;
- Able to work on own initiative and also be a team player.