Motors Inc. in Malta is looking to recruit a Warranty Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for the automotive industry and a strong sense of process and procedure management. You will be responsible for dealing with the complete warranty cycle for all the vehicle brands represented by Motors Inc. If you are keen on being a very important team player of the service team, are quick thinking, willing to take quick decisions, and disciplined, and methodical in administration, then we would like to meet you.
What you'll be doing:
Who you are:
- Work on all warranty claims;
- Utilize proprietary warranty application to assist in the resolution of every warranty compliance issue;
- Booking claims;
- Following up and closing claims;
- Submitting claims for payment;
- Accounting and clearing differences in payment;
- Maintaining a clean warranty receivable schedules regularly to ensure proper cash flow;
- Maintaining appropriate certifications and knowledge in warranty management;
- Help service team stay compliant with manufacturer’s policy.
Motors Inc. is the new company formed following the merger between Cars International Ltd. and Pater Group. Cars International Ltd. is co-owned by Tum Invest Group and United Group, while Pater Group owns UCIM Co. Ltd., Meridian Enterprises Ltd. and Waldorf Auto Services. The merge into Motors Inc. provides great opportunity to maximise talent potential, operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness by joining winning forces. Motors Inc. is a one-stop-shop where interested customers can buy new, affordable, high-tech and luxury cars, approved used and commercial vehicles. Motors Inc. customers can rely on a full suite of repairs, maintenance and after-sales services.
- Good working knowledge of dealer management system software;
- Knowledge of automotive dealership service departments;
- Knowledge of accounting debits and credits;
- Proficient at reading technician stories and applying appropriate labour codes;
- Excellent communication, customer engagement, and interpersonal skills.;
- High motivation and drive to achieve objectives;
- Strong command of Maltese and English is a necessary prerequisite;
- Valid driving license required, ideally including C and C1.