deVere Malta is currently looking to recruit a Pension Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. They are looking for an intelligent, hardworking and devoted individual to invest in.
As a Pension Administrator, you will ensure that all the procedures needed for a pension scheme to be transferred are completed to the highest of standards. You will be trained to deliver a service to the Company’s members that are second to none. You will get the privilege to be part of, and gain experience from, an international organization were the opportunities to grow are endless and at the same time you will be a focal member of the heart of the company, that is the administration and support team in Malta. This role involves all aspects of retirement products’ administration and requires diligence towards each and every activity that makes part of the process with great emphasis on compliance procedures.
Main Duties include:
- Deal with administrative tasks relating to retirement products;
- Respond to and action queries received from advisors as well as tackle other administrative requests;
- Update the internal client database and CRM systems;
- Follow a range of checklists to ensure accurate and complete documentation has been provided in accordance with the product’s terms and conditions;
- Prepare, collate and dispatch documents which include, but are not limited to, members’ due diligence, valuations, completed investment application forms, and transfer out requests;
- Liaise with various intermediaries and trust companies all over the world;
- Liaise with internal departments such as the compliance, payments and human resources departments;
- Produce updated reports of investment-related pending queries on a weekly basis;
- Perform other tasks as required from time to time.
Qualifications and Attributes required:
deVere Group is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation that continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
- Minimum ‘A’ level standard of education;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- A minimum of one-year experience in an administrative role. Experience in pensions administration will be considered an asset;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and possess experience using electronic client recording systems;
- Good communication skills including drafting emails and responding appropriately to calls;
- Strong sense of punctuality and time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure, with or without direct supervision;
- Numerical, attentive to detail and well organized;
- Has a desire to continuously learn and improve new skills.