G3 Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Front Desk Associates (Day/Night) to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Front Office Manager.
This position's primary responsibility is that of ensuring the efficient day to day running of the Front Desk, through good customer care practices, excellent communication skills, and responsibility in dealing with cash. The Front Desk Associates (Day/Night) is also responsible for the adherence of the full SOPs set, with the aim of meeting and exceeding organizational goals. The schedule is based on a roster schedule and includes working night shifts.
Areas of Responsibility:
G3 is a hotel management company running The Pergola Hotel & Spa and The Solana Hotel & Spa in Mellieħa, at the North of Malta. In the hotel industry since 1982, we have developed a style of management that makes the best use of a strong sense of family. We believe in trust, autonomy, availability and attention to detail, ensuring that each member of our team and each guest feel our deep care. We run a compact yet steadily growing operation that combines long-term vision with regular projects that provide bursts of intense activity; keeping everyone motivated and on their toes. With a new generation of directors at the helm, the company marries the benefits of being grounded in many years of past experience to those brought in by a young and energetic team with an attitude of openness to new perspectives.
- To provide and excel in customer care, provide accurate information to all guests and promote the Hotel’s services and products;
- Interacts positively with the rest of the team and liaises directly with the line manager;
- The efficient standard Front Desk procedures, such as Check-in/out, Telephone & Email operations, Billing & Cashiering, Night Auditing, inputting of data and basic clerical and organizational tasks;
- Maintains a confident and mature approach, while practising tact and diplomacy;
- Performs other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as determined by both the line manager and organisational needs, while providing an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching.