A new role as a PA to the Managing Director is now open. Your main duties will consist of:-
- Managing the MD's calendar and diary management
- Attending meetings and this includes preparing the agenda, taking minutes and following through agreed deliverables and tracking their respective implementation
- Taking care of emails, phone calls and communication with the Director's office
- Coordinating specific projects as delegated by the MD from time to time
- Assisting in any organization of events which the MD is attending and taking part
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a Corporate environment at an Executive level
- Experience in the financial and/or legal aspects of the business will be an asset
- Be a proficient user of MS applications
- A high level of written and communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- A highly organized and methodical individual with an eye for detail
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
Job Reference:- QT925
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above.