Energy And Water Agency in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Administrator Officer (Project Coordination) to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Chief Executive Officer of the Energy and Water Agency invites interested applicants to fill in the vacant position of Administrator Officer (Project Coordination) in Grade 6 with the Agency. This position forms part of the Energy and Water Agency and will be working within the Agency’s Stakeholder’s unit. You may be required to work under pressure, unsupervised, and may be required by the Agency’s management to work at the office during after-hours.
The duties of the Administrator Officer may include inter alia:
By the closing time and date of this call for applications, applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Providing technical advice to households on how they can utilise their water resources better;
- Informing households on the water saving technologies available and how these can be utilised;
- Informing households about the water saving app and to the online consumption monitoring facilities offered by the Water Services Corporation;
- Reporting to the Project Leader and liaising with the project officials on all matters relating to the purchases and expenditure made under this project;
- Maintaining all the necessary documentation, including tenders, purchase documents and invoices, and the upkeep of the Project Audit Files;
- Contributing to the development of information material, publications, and other scientific literature;
- Directing and assisting experts and partners engaged in the project in the maintenance of all project documentation and upkeep of Project Audit Files;
- Preparing household audit reports and progress reports as requested by the Chief Policy Officer and the Senior Policy Officer;
- Carrying out all the necessary administrative work in relation to the project.
- MQF Level 4 Diploma in Communications, Science, Environmental Studies, Economics, or comparable qualifications and two (2) years related work experience;
- Candidates who are in their final year of studies are also eligible to apply. In these cases, if the candidate is selected, the contract will only be signed when official results certifying the award of the qualification from the Academic Institution under which the candidate is following his/her studies are provided.
Energy And Water Agency:
The Energy and Water Agency is a Government Agency within the Ministry for Energy and Water Management. Set up in 2014, the Agency is tasked with formulating and implementing the Government’s national policies in the energy and water sectors, aimed at ensuring security, sustainability, and affordability of energy and water in Malta.