Due to continued growth Advena Ltd in Malta are looking to recruit an experienced Business Administrator
to join their team of regulatory specialists on a full-time basis.
The team consists of regulatory specialists and another Business Administrator
, who the successful candidate would work alongside, primarily on the review and preparation of various type of documentation submission with the Maltese Competent Authority. As a key member of our team, you will manage your workload with other team members, while also providing administrative support to others as required. This opportunity will allow you to use your skills to help develop our worldwide client base.
Essential Job Functions:
You may be involved in the following activities as part of your day to day responsibilities:
- To represent the company in a professional and courteous manner;
- Client document control; this covers all aspects of client records that involves technical administration, reviewing and tracking of EU Authorised Representative client records, in particular, the technical content and certifications;
- Maintenance of the Team Desk, web-based database, this is a business-critical piece of software and it is essential that it is kept up to date in every aspect of its operation;
- Develop a good understanding of Xero (Accounting software) and debt chasing procedures;
- Develop a good understanding of the Maltese (MCCAA) Registration System and develop a good working relationship with the staff at the Maltese government offices;
- Understand and assist with Certificate of Free Sale (CFS) applications;
- Assist with applications for legalised, notarised and apostilled documents;
- Liaising with external regulatory authorities to ensure approvals are obtained in line with project schedules;
- Performing all activities in compliance with relevant Quality Systems standards and specifically with ISO 13485;
- Comply with all company policy and procedures.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office products);
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills;
- Logical and flexible work attitude, and ability to work on own initiative;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player;
- You must have good organisational skills;
- Attention to detail is extremely important as is the ability to work in a fast-paced exciting and deadline-driven environment.
Advena is essentially two companies; Advena Limited (UK) and Advena Limited (Malta). Both companies are expanding medical device consultancy businesses. As a group we specialise in supporting small to medium-sized medical device manufacturers and start-ups, to achieve EU CE marking and US FDA regulatory compliance.