FaMAS GmbH in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Personal Assistant/Customer Data Administration to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
What we are looking for:
The work involves elements of the following and depends on qualification and preferences of the chosen candidate:
- While we are equally interested in full-time or part-time candidates we do not want temporary workers. This is a permanent job for many years to come. The work is flexible and allows people to grow with it over time;
- Initially, we would be interested to employ people using their homes as a workplace. We have a small office in Munich to meet clients. All of our employees, including managing directors, enjoy the advantages of home base and being close to family;
- We do expect candidates to be able to speak English with our clients to explain our process and arrange teleconferences using our system. Even though telephone time per week is likely to be a maximum of 2-3 hours, it is still an important part of the overall job.
- Online background checks of registered and prospective clients on LinkedIn and other social media platforms;
- Data administration in our cloud-based CRM system;
- Coordination with the rest of the team in Germany, arranging calls with leadership and with 3rd parties in Germany (no German language skills are required);
- Update and upgrade data on our existing ca. 3000 registered corporate buyers, regular mailings with proposals for companies to buy;
- Research new corporate buyers;
- A computer and a reliable internet connection.
*The above tasks will be shared with our existing staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- 10 years or more of full-time work experience with more than 1 employer;
- Good command of English (similar to a native speaker);
- Capability to work independently from home;
- Be self-motivated;
- Interested to learn more about the job to help develop it further;
- Interest in own personal and business development;
- Resident in Malta.
- In addition to the market rate for a fixed salary, every person in our company gets a bonus which ranges from 10-30% of gross annual pay.
Our company is based in Germany and helps foreign corporate buyers find and finance company acquisitions in Germany. While in practice it is a lot more complicated, in simple words our business is similar to an agency for real estate agents. Over 90% of our clients are foreign and communicate with us in English by email or phone. Our team so far consists of 8 people with a home office in Germany. We are looking to find one or more persons able to support our online research and administration of our clients. This shall be done in close cooperation with our team in Germany.
- Applicants should also attach a cover letter to state the motivation for exactly this job at our company;
- Please note while we have no office in Malta yet, this job will be home-based;
- Please also state whether you would like to apply for a full time or part-time job.