Solana Hotel Hotel and Spa in Malta is looking to recruit a Guest Relations Officer/Front Office Associate
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, this position's primary responsibility is that of ensuring the efficient day to day running of the Front Desk, through good customer care practices, excellent communication skills and responsibility in dealing with cash.
The Guest Relations Officer/Front Office Associate
is primarily responsible for the daily activities of the Front Desk including the adherence of the full SOPs set, with the aim of meeting and exceeding organizational goals.
The schedule is based on a roster schedule and includes working night shifts.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To provide and excel in customer care, provide accurate information to all guests and promote the Hotel’s services and products;
- Interacts positively with the rest of the team and liaises directly with the line manager;
- The efficient standard Front Desk procedures, such as Check-in/out, Telephone & Email operations, Billing & Cashiering, Night Auditing, inputting of data and basic clerical and organizational tasks;
- Maintains a confident and mature approach, while practising tact and diplomacy;
- Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as determined by both the line manager and organisational needs, while providing an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching.
The Remuneration offered will be negotiated according to the individual’s level of experience in such a position, however, will range in between €11,500 and €12,500. The role also comes with very encouraging and ambitious commissions, which are however not included in the gross yearly package. Commissions are granted at the discretion of the line manager and in tandem with the employee’s success where it comes to successfully selling various Hotel products & services.
Solana Hotel and Spa:
The newly rebranded and refurbished Solana Hotel & Spa is a quality renowned 4-star Hotel situated in the northern part of the island of Malta.