deVere Group Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will hold a key role that contributes to the success of our client-facing operations.
If you are smart, ambitious and want to grow a successful career in a corporate environment that spells ‘professional’, with a dedication to cultivating strong team spirit, then read on.
The Role Entails:
- Deal with incoming queries and tasks via phone and e-mail ensuring that all queries are dealt with promptly;
- Liaise with both internal and external parties for information and pending documents to resolve all queries successfully;
- Sort, scan, file and distribute incoming and outgoing documentation or mail;
- Verify that the documents received are compliant and adhere to the business requirements;
- Compile weekly reports for management or the consultants as needed;
- Maintain the client database in good order;
- Train new recruits when required.
*These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Employer, subject to the formal notification being provided to the Employee.
Experience & Assets:
- Accuracy and high attention to detail;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise;
- Excellent command of the English language and communication skills;
- Solid knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in a telephone-based role or customer service is a must;
- Minimum A level standard of education is a must;
- Possession of ECDL certification or a degree is considered an asset.
*All applications received will be reviewed and a response will be sent out within 5 – 7 working days to all shortlisted candidates with an invitation to an interview.
deVere Group Ltd:
deVere Group Ltd is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.