Our client, a top tier law firm, is seeking a receptionist to join their front office team.
- Answering and directing phone calls as necessary to the appropriate person
- Taking messages and forwarding them on to the relevant department
- Greeting clients at reception and escorting them to meeting rooms
- Receiving all incoming mail, couriers and other deliveries and forwarding them on to the respective addressees
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing couriers and other deliveries
- Basic secretarial duties, such as preparation of boardrooms, preparation of teas/coffees for meetings, photocopies, scanning, preparation of outgoing mail and assisting with other administrative duties as required.
Experience & Skills
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- possess excellent communication skills;
- be IT proficient, particularly in MS Word and Excel;
- be able to work well in a team, as well as individually, without supervision;
- be proactive, take initiative, work under pressure and demonstrate attention to detail
- be organised and self-motivated.
Job Reference: MZ368