Our client, a leading financial services company, is looking to recruit Pension Administration Assistants to form part of their pension team in Malta:
- Dealing with administrative tasks in relation to pension structures;
- Processing requests in line with the company’s checklists and procedures;
- Inputting and updating the company's database with any changes to members’ records;
- Liaising with the relevant investment companies to ensure policy documents are received in a timely manner;
- Scanning, registering and allocating incoming mail;
- Completing, collating and dispatching documents to third parties ensuring these are sent out within the company's specified turn-around times;
- Calling pension schemes to obtain an update on the transfer;
- Liaising with third parties in relation to pension payment requests and queries on members’ investment policies;
- Liaising with internal departments (such as accounts and compliance);
- Scanning and filing of documents;
- Compiling scheme members’ welcome packs;
- Providing administration support to the rest of the team;
- Any other related duties as may be requested by the department's team leader or company's directors from time to time.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in working within an office environment.
- Organised and able to keep track of pending projects;
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal;
- The ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Up for a challenge and willing to work within a dynamic and fast paced work environment;
- Enjoys being part of a team;
- Positive attitude and personality.
Job Reference: FJ438