AX Seashells Resort at Suncrest in Malta is looking to recruit a Front Office Manager to join their team on a part-time basis.
Oversees and directs all aspects of Front Office Operations which shall include but not be limited to the following: Assistant Front Office Manager, Shift Leader/s, Day/Night Front Office Agents, Porters, Night Auditors.
*Applicants must be residing in Malta.
- Work hand in hand with all other departments, in particular, the Sales and the Housekeeping departments and keeping up with any changes
- Monitors Front Office Agents to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition;
- Ensure that repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special attention and recognition;
- Informs other operating departments, notable housekeeping of front office matters, which concern them;
- Conducts under the guidance of the Operations Manager such functions as interviewing, orientations, hiring, performance appraisal, counselling, coaching and disciplinary action if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity;
- Schedules and regularly conduct routine inspections of the area under his/her control;
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees;
- Conducts comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include a review of procedures and events, which warrant special handling and detailed information.
- Being in Malta and ready to start immediately is a must;
- A good standard of education, be computer literate, guest-oriented and service-minded;
- Has experience working in Opera hotel system;
- Has previous working experience in Front of House operations;
- Willing and able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays;
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets;
- Provide optimal customer experience through conflict resolution, creativity and consistently working proactively in delivering high-quality results and providing thoughtful and anticipatory service.
AX Seashells Resort at Suncrest:
Our hotel Seashells Resort at Suncrest has been a leading 4-star hotel on the Maltese Islands since its very first days and has kept its tradition of hospitality within the AX group throughout the years. We decided that it was time to give the Qawra hotel a face-lift so during the winter months the hotel underwent an extensive renovation programme. Its doors re-opened again on the 1st of April 2015. The new face of the Seashells Resort at Suncrest, your number one resort for the individual, corporate and family travel.