One of our clients, a leading provider of Industrial Goods and Services in Malta is seeking to recruit a full-time Front Office Agent to join their team.
- Handle incoming calls and provide information to caller inquiries;
- Screen and transferring calls to the appropriate person or department
- Greet visitors and guide them where they need to go;
- Accept and organise deliveries;
- Handle the daily mail and distribute accordingly;
- Manage the Company car fleet (incl. insurances, inspections, claims, traffic fines etc.);
- Monitor the upkeep of the facilities and report accordingly any faults;
- Register drivers details;
- Provide assistance during meetings (incl. preparing the boardroom, refreshments, etc.);
- Schedule appointments or request quotations (where required) on behalf of Head of Departments.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in customer care/call centre or similar environment;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office and electronic devices.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Professional with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised, and can work independently;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Proactive and takes initiative.