One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects is looking to recruit a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Providing secretarial, administrative and clerical services to the company;
- Greeting and assisting visitors in a courteous manner;
- Taking calls and directing them accordingly;
- Organizing and coordinating appointments and travel arrangements;
- Maintaining security, health & safety by ensuring adherence to company procedures, monitoring and maintaining logbooks and issuing visitor cards;
- Assisting with event organization.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Must have a friendly and positive attitude.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and ideally in Maltese;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.