In this position as Stock Inventory Controller, your main duties will include:-
- Maintaining and updating accurate stock information and prices in the company's systems
- Liaising with stores and internal departments when goods are received to update the company's stock levels and supplier invoices
- Carrying out the stock costings
- Coordinating regular spot checks and yearly stock takes with the purchasing manager
- Analysing and adjusting any stock variances that may arise and report results to the respective superior
- Communicating with customers updates of new and amended barcodes and details of new products
- Any other ad-hoc office work as required
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum O-level standard of Education is requird
- Experience in Inventory or Accounts role will be considered an asset
- Be conversant with computer software applications, with special reference to spreadsheet applications;
- Possess good organisational and analytical skills and have an eye for detail;
- Be able to communicate effectively and work on own initiative under minimal supervision.
- Fluency in English and Maltese is essential.
The Stock Inventory Controller position is with a leading Importing and Distribution company based in Malta.
Job Reference:- EI597