Our client, one of the largest ship registration service providers in Malta, is looking to recruit a Finance Clerk.
- Processing and liaising with clients in relation to invoice related queries;
- Organising and prioritising the issuing of bills;
- Maintaining customer ledgers efficiently;
- Ensuring all applicable deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as may be required.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum A-level standard of education;
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must;
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Previous experience in an administration/ secretarial role would be considered an asset.
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Able to work well as part of a team.
Job Reference: LV140