MIB in Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Administrative Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
MIB are Malta’s leading and longest established insurance brokers and risk consultants. Due to expansion in business, the company is currently looking for personnel to join its dynamic team. Do you have good communication skills and derive job satisfaction from providing excellent customer service? Would you like a long-term successful career? We are recruiting self-motivated individuals.
Duties consist of:
- Supporting the Administration Department in their day-to-day general office duties;
- Scanning of files and filing;
- Answering calls and providing added value service by efficiently and accurately fulfilling customer needs through the right solutions.
MIB is committed to helping its members to advance in their career, therefore, training will be provided to the chosen candidates.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Have at least an O-Level standard of education;
- Be positive, enthusiastic and flexible team players;
- Have an outgoing personality;
- Have good analytical skills;
- Be service-oriented;
- Be IT literate.
Interested persons are invited to send their CVs.
The MIB Group:
The MIB Group has been formed to address the demands of the full spectrum of insurance consumers including related support and consultancy services. The foundations, structure, and resources of the various member companies of the Group are instrumental in the provision of a professional and comprehensive range of services driven by a philosophy and culture developed throughout our history.