Mdina International Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Administrative Coordinator
to join their team on a flexible/reduced hours basis. Within this position you will form part of a small team, supporting administrative and operational duties.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
Education and Experience:
- General office and administrative duties;
- Supporting in the preparation and logistics of training;
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings and training rooms;
- Supporting with basic bookkeeping duties including online bank payments, purchase orders, filing, etc;
- Finalizing travel arrangements:
- Managing office supplies:
- Quote requests;
- Assisting and supporting ad hoc projects;
- Communication and support of clients.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience within an office environment;
- Microsoft Office proficient:
- A proficient level of English is a must.
Mdina International Ltd:
Mdina International specializes in Leadership and Management, Sales Development, HR and Business Optimisation. With a growing team of consultants, business trainers and coaches who have experience in various industries, Mdina International is instrumental in enabling companies and organizations to enhance their effectiveness. Our success stems from over 30 years of experience in the industry. We quantify progress by placing tangible measures on skills and we are passionate about making a difference. We believe that personnel development and business optimization changes, lead to effective, sustainable and long-term results.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Positive energy and good attitude;
- Organized and good at prioritizing to meet deadlines.