One of our clients, a leader within the financial services industry in Maltais seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Greeting customers courteously, professionally and efficiently, ensuring that the highest standards of customer service are met at all times;
- Answering telephone calls, filtering calls, taking appropriate messages and passing calls to the respective person;
- Greeting and dealing with walk-in clients;
- Taking payments and issuing receipts, and reconciling at the end of the day;
- Opening post and ensuring it is given to the respective receiver;
- Maintaining archives and general filing systems;
- Aid clients in basic general insurance queries.
- 1+ years experience in a reception/office or a general insurance role would be considered an asset;
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills in English and Maltese;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- To be available and willing to work overtime when required.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.