Job vacancy: FTI Supplier Relations Officer
FTIAS Ltd forms part of FTI Touristik GmbH, which is one of the largest German companies operating in the tourism industry. FTIAS acts as the Group’s back-office operation, providing administrative book-keeping and reports, amongst other related services for companies that form part of our Group, namely FTI, BigXtra, Youtravel, LAL Schools, Berlin Shipping, 5 Vor Flug and Hotel Shop.
Now operating from SmartCity Malta, we are undergoing a period of further expansion and are seeking to recruit motivated and driven employees to join our team.
- Monitor incoming invoices and ensure that these are processed on time for payments;
- Check new accommodation, transfers, round trips and tuition contracts and set up supplier accounts in the reservation and accounting system;
- Check and review margin and discrepancies;
- Maintaining of supplier accounts by reconciling any disputes and clearing pending balances;
- Check and process Customer Complaints;
- Prepare payments as per suppliers’ billing agreements;
- Control of deposits to ensure that recovery of issued funds have been paid out and subsequently fully recovered;
- Review incoming emails and act appropriately on them to adhere to the departmental targets;
- Maintain a good level of service via effective communication with all stakeholders, mainly suppliers, internal colleagues and off-site colleagues;
- Handle intercompany reconciliations;
- Plan daily work and co-ordinate tasks related to assigned duties;
- Assist junior staff.
Benefits offered to our employees:
- At least two years’ prior experience in a clerical role;
- General background in accounting;
- Good numeracy skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including English writing skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple assignments;
- Customer service Oriented;
- Familiar with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word etc;
- Flexibility and able to work under pressure;
- Motivator and Team Player;
- Innovative & Creative;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics;
- Take initiative and responsibility (works under minimum supervision);
- Adheres to deadlines.
- Competitive Salary Package;
- Annual increments based on performance;
- Fitness Benefit Allowance;
- Health Insurance;
- Life Assurance;
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Smart/Casual Dress Code;
- Career Progression Opportunities;
- Study Support Scheme;
- State of the art office environment with ample parking spaces.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
FTIAS forms part of a multi-national organisation, FTI Touristik Group, which operates in the travel industry with its headquarters based in Munich, Germany. FTIAS offers a wide range of back-office services to the parent company including accounts payable services through the processing of supplier invoices, the management of supplier relations, and account maintenance. In addition, FTIAS also offers book-keeping and reporting services, technology as well as training services to the subsidiaries and third parties.