One of our clients, a leader in the production and distribution industries in Malta, is looking to recruit a Payroll Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Handling the payroll and employment contracts/renewal of contracts and all forms related to Jobsplus (ETC) and Inland Revenue Department;
- Dealing with incoming emails and post;
- Preparing facilities for meetings;
- Keeping a record of daily vacation and sick leave and provide this information to company doctor when necessary;
- Responsible to provide general administration support to the General Manager & Directors;
- Answering & screening of telephone calls & face to face enquiries;
- Arranging appointments including any travel and accommodation needed;
- Raising purchase orders.
- Proven experience as a payroll clerk;
- Knowledge of Shireburn Payroll software would be considered an asset;
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality;
- Solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulations;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Meticulous with an as keen eye for detail;
- Able to work independently and part of a team.