Job vacancy: Administration Executive to the Legal and Regulatory Affairs Department
Do you enjoy contractual administration and the compiling of data in respect of compliance and regulatory reporting? We are looking for an Administrative Executive
to the Legal and Regulatory Affairs Department on a part-time basis. You will be responsible for providing a full range of high-level administrative and secretarial support to the Legal & Regulatory Affairs Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Legal and Regulatory Affairs and the department;
- Administer and maintain an up-to-date library of the company’s contracts and litigation files;
- Organize and maintain filing systems for the storage and retrieval of information;
- Compile accurate data in respect of compliance and regulatory reporting;
- Handle correspondence to the Department;
- File any necessary affidavits at the One Stop Shop in Valletta and give evidence in Court when necessary;
- Other general administrative duties as may be required.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft applications;
- Possess excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Be able to work under pressure and on own initiative;
- Be prepared to work to strict deadlines;
- Be able to work flexible hours;
- Have a driving license.