Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a Night Auditor
to join their Front Office team on a full-time basis. Under the direction of the Front Office Manager and the supervision of the Night Manager, the ideal candidate will operate and ensure the hotel end of day closure.
- To check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy;
- The selected applicant will prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting and audit information to hotel departments.
- The ideal candidate is required to have an excellent numerical ability;
- A pleasant personality and a passion for customer service, who can anticipate guests’ needs and in possession of strong decision-making skills;
- Previous experience in a similar role and an ‘A’ level standard of education in Accounting would be considered an asset.
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.