Integra Private Wealth Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Administration Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will report directly to the Head of Operations and will be part of the Operations team which is responsible for providing support on day-to-day administration matters relating to the services offered by the company.
- Inputting of daily transactions and other related entries on the IT systems of the company;
- Reconciliation of holdings held by the company with the various counterparties;
- Processing of portfolio management orders;
- Processing of bank transactions to cover payments, settlement, and fees;
- Reconciliation of Net Asset Value packs provided by the various fund administrators including the reconciliation of accruals;
- Issuing of daily administration reports relating to liquidity and risk management;
- Liaise with the various company counterparties to confirm transactions, trades, and related entries;
- Other day-to-day operational duties as required.
- The ability to meet deadlines and prioritize effectively;
- Be a good team player and have a positive attitude.
Integra Private Wealth Ltd:
Integra Private Wealth is a privately owned financial service company set-up in 2009 under the name Integradvisory Ltd. A change of name to Integra Private Wealth took place on June 2015. The company operates under a Category 2 license issued by the Malta Financial Services Authority, as well as a Financial Institution Licence enabling it to conduct Money Remittance Services. The company provides a range of international services and operates within global rules and regulations such as MiFiD, AIFMD, FATCA, and EMIR. Through the MiFiD directive, the company provided notification of service to all EU regulators to be able to operate across the entire European Union. The focus of the company has been and remains the provision of a complete wealth management service to international high net worth and institutional clients. Minimum investment levels are such to reflect this focus with a minimum investment level of Eur250,000 for direct mandate clients and Eur5,000,000 for Third Party Fund Management. Integra has achieved tremendous success in attracting a continuous flow of new business whilst retaining its private network of restricted clients. This allows for a personalized and fully dedicated service offered to each of our clients. Individual wealth and relationship managers are provided to each client with meetings held on a very regular basis at the company’s head office, in one of the company’s support offices or at a place convenient to our clients.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role particularly with a fund administrator;
- In possession of an Accounts-related qualification;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Knowledge of the Italian language will be considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.