Fish & Fish Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Front Office Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Front Office Clerk
, you will perform reception and basic clerical duties while supporting the administration in daily office tasks. You will be expected to be hard working and efficient with a positive attitude and demonstrate an ability to think on your feet and eagerness to take on further responsibilities as you grow into the role.
- Greeting visitors to the company’s offices;
- Handling incoming phone calls and correspondence;
- Scheduling appointments and managing office calendars;
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements;
- Maintaining the company’s import schedules, vetting shipping documents and liaising with international shippers;
- Maintaining the company insurance, licencing and permits files;
- Petty cash duties;
- Issuing and monitoring purchase orders to company staff;
- Monitoring the general upkeep of the office and schedule required maintenance services;
- Ordering office stationery and monitoring stationery stocks;
- Performing other administrative tasks when required.
Fish & Fish Ltd:
Fish and Fish Limited was established in 1995, one of the first local aquaculture companies. Over the years the company steadily developed its business worldwide to become a leader in the industry. The company is now part of a group of companies involved in various aspects of the maritime servicing industry with expanding interests in various countries in the Mediterranean.
- Excellent command of English and Maltese both written and verbal as well as a working knowledge of Italian;
- Excellent telephone skills;
- Good understanding of MS Office applications especially Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail and strong multi-tasking abilities;
- Self-motivated and efficient;
- Able to work on own initiative.