Job vacancy: Receptionist
Job reference: RECMT1019
bet365 in Malta one of the world’s leading online gambling companies is seeking a Receptionist
to join their team within its Facilities team on a full-time basis.
Skills and Attributes:
- Monitoring and logging access to visitors and employees;
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails;
- Scheduling meeting room bookings and managing necessary preparations for meetings;
- Sorting and distributing mail appropriately;
- Organising taxi bookings;
- Maintaining stock lists of stationery and office supplies;
- General administrative tasks.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Ability to work on own initiative and multitask;
- Highly organised;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office application;
- Previous reception experience would be beneficial but is not essential as relevant training will be provided.
*You will be expected to work any 5 days from 7 and working hours may vary.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference RECMT1019JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.