Credorax Bank Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Reception & Administrator Officer
to join their team on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will join on Reduced hours (from 10:00 – 16:00) and will perform various administrative duties.
- Office reception duties including greeting visitors & incoming calls;
- Handling of incoming/outgoing mail including courier services;
- Assist with stationery order and office amenities and other general errands as required;
- Assist with the preparation of boardroom for meetings and events;
- Assist with updating of sick records and general filing;
- Any additional Ad Hoc duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
Benefits of working for Credorax:
- Have a minimum A’ Level Standard of Education;
- Previous experience in a similar role within the corporate environment;
- Previous experience in corporate travel or a related field will be considered an asset;
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English with great telephone manner;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products;
- Be smart, have great attention to detail and highly organized, proactive individual, capable of working on their own initiative whilst being a dedicated team player.
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
Credorax Bank Ltd:
Credorax Bank Ltd is an established partner of VISA and MasterCard which provides Businesses with tailor-made solutions that allow them to process payments in their shops and on their websites.