This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay in Malta is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Food & Beverage Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the F&B Manager, this position requires an individual with previous experience in a supervisory or junior management role preferably within the hospitality industry.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Supervising the functioning of all Food and Beverage employees, facilities, sales and costs, to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved;
- Guiding and assisting all outlet Managers in the day to day operations;
- Coordinating and supervising the presentation and service of food products to ensure the highest quality at all times;
- Establishing and maintaining effective employee relations;
- Frequently interacting with guests to ensure satisfaction and gain feedback;
- Ensuring the group’s standards are maintained at all times;
- Assisting with the administration of the Department, such as weekly schedules and timesheets;
- Overseeing staffing levels to ensure demand is met while working within budgeted targets;
- Supporting the F&B Manager in all F&B planning and organization;
- Dealing with complaints and resolving issues there and then to the guests’ satisfaction;
- Responsible for any purchases which need to be done within the department.
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in Food & Beverage preferably within a 5 star hotel environment;
- Be flexible in attitude, approach and working hours;
- Ideally hold a related ITS qualification or equivalent;
- Possess a valid Food Handlers Licence;
- Have good command of the English language;
- Have good knowledge of Micros Fidelio POS system;
- Be guest focused and with an outstanding personality;
- Possess strong leadership skills;
- Have a professional disposition and must maintain company grooming standards;
- Able to work on his/her own and within a team.
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.