Job vacancy: Administrative Assistant
Mamo TCV Advocates is a local law firm with a substantial amount of international and local client base. Mamo TCV focuses on a broad range of legal areas, in particular, corporate and commercial practices, banking and finance, immigration, IP, communication, media and technology as well as shipping and aviation.
Due to our expansion in the Immigration Department, we are seeking to employ the services of a full-time Administrative Assistant
in order to further enhance our efficiency in the services provided to our clients
Duties and responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will:
- Word-processing and spreadsheets;
- Maintaining manual and electronic records;
- Performing general secretarial and office duties;
- Use of office equipment — scanning and photocopying;
- Preparation of boardrooms for meetings;
- Inputting of timesheets;
- Attending a meeting with clients.
Mamo TCV Advocates:
Mamo TCV offers an unparalleled depth and breadth of legal expertise in a variety of different practice areas. We cover all aspects of corporate and commercial, and financial legal services. Our partners and associates combine a wealth of expertise and experience in their relative fields. This enables us to offer comprehensive, constructive, practical and effective legal advice to our clients.
- Have a good level of education;
- Be proficient in typing and familiarity with MS Office applications;
- Possess good organisational and communication skills;
- Be eager to learn and ready to work as part of a team;
- Be able to work with minimum supervision;
- Have a driving license;
- Be fluent in English and Maltese (both written & spoken).