CES Communications in Malta is looking to recruit an Administration and Communications Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- The Administration and Communications Coordinator duties are diverse and multi-faceted; therefore flexibility, the ability to work independently and the possession of excellent professional skills are vital for this role.
- Responsibilities include creating promotional materials contributing to the development of the company’s website, social media accounts, and general online presence. Candidates for this role possess superb written and verbal communication skills and have in-depth knowledge of marketing trends.
- The ideal candidate will also hire, supervise, and evaluate staff members, as well as handle clerical and administrative duties, analyse and improve office processes and policies, and ensure that the office operates smoothly.
To succeed in this role, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensure consistent, efficient operations. You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized. Also, strong writing skills, a high level of creativity and the ability to think analytically are essential.
- Increase the company's visibility by managing the brand image and the design of marketing materials;
- Clean up and maintain the company website's content;
- Manage the company’s social media and online presence;
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image;
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner;
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies;
- Hiring, supervising, and evaluating staff members;
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting;
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases;
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing;
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Proven work experience in a marketing or communications position;
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques;
- Must have excellent writing, editing and creative skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills;
- Have strong time-management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work well under limited supervision;
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
Through the application of custom software, CES Communications delivers services to their customers while helping them identify great additions to their existing revenue streams. We create tailor-made programs for our customer's specific needs, as well as train and support the required resources to help move their acquisition, retention or customer win-back programs forward. As the GDPR went live on the 25th of May, 2018 compliance with these regulations has become a major consideration for all firms operating with even a single EU customer in their database. Our adherence to great software has yielded a fully compliant environment, that carefully strikes a balance between the data controllers with whom we work and the data subjects with whom the controller would like to engage. We help to manage the security of any personal details on behalf of the subjects; and on the controller side, we help them to maintain full compliance by operating in a fully encrypted environment with sub-processors who have themselves taken great strides to welcome the new regulations.