Debono Group Holdings in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Clerk
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller the Finance Clerk
will be responsible for basic accounting and book-keeping, handling client enquiries as well as cash collection duties.
Debono Group is a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. Debono Group is well renowned in the market for Michael Debono Limited, importer of Toyota in Malta and Storage Systems Limited, a one-stop-shop for shelving and storage solutions in Malta and internationally. Debono Group is heavily focused on future mobility in Malta and strives to develop innovative concepts which facilitate the movement of goods and people in the local market such as GoTo Car Sharing Services and COOL Ride-Pooling.
Debono Group Holdings:
At the Debono Group, we’ve been active in the mobility space since the early 1960s and in all that time we have always pushed to achieve business growth through innovation. Today our business has become so much more than just a Toyota dealership. We've today managed to bring together a dynamic and motivated team of local and international professionals from diverse fields to help us start shaping the future of mobility in Malta.
- The selected candidate shall possess a minimum of 6 months of experience in a basic accounting role;
- Possess an A’level qualification in Accounting;
- The candidate shall be IT proficient;
- Have a good command of both Maltese and English;
- The ideal candidate shall possess excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage own workload and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels.