Mdina International Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Office Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. Within this position you will form part of a small team, supporting with administrative and operational duties.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
Education and Experience:
- General office duties: telephone calls, greeting, offering refreshments, printing, couriers, filing, binding, photocopying;
- Supporting in the preparation of training;
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings and training rooms;
- Supporting with basic finance duties (ie) online bank payments, purchasing etc.
- Finalising travel arrangements: flights, accommodation, transport;
- Managing office supplies - ordering, quote request, deliveries;
- Performing ad hoc projects;
- Supporting the CEO;
- Communication and support of clients.
- 1 - 2 years experience within an office environment;
- Microsoft Office proficient: Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
- Proficient level of English is a must.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Positive energy and good attitude;
- Organised and good at prioritizing to meet deadlines.
*Reduced hours are available.
Mdina International Ltd:
Mdina International specialises in Leadership and Management, Sales Development, HR and Business Optimisation. With a growing team of consultants, business trainers and coaches who have experience in various industries, Mdina International is instrumental in enabling companies and organisations to enhance their effectiveness. Our success stems from over 30 years of experience in the industry. We quantify progress by placing tangible measures on skills and we are passionate about making a difference. We believe that personnel development and business optimisation changes, lead to effective, sustainable and long-term results.