Roosendaal Hotels Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant to the CEO
on a full-time basis. This person will work closely with the CEO, liaising with professional and personal contacts. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar position and should thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with e-mail correspondence and phone calls;
- Calendar management, organising meetings and appointments;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines;
- Preparing presentations and correspondence;
- Managing filing systems;
- Liaising with staff and clients.
Roosendaal Hotels Ltd:
The company operates a portfolio of projects in Malta and overseas. Local properties include - Hotel 1926 – A 172-room hotel inspired by the life and passions of company founder Sunny Borg. The hotel provides luxury rooms and suites in the heart of Sliema, with access to a splendid beach club and luxury spa at the water’s edge. Palazzino Jean Parisot – A delightful palazzino situated in the centre of Valletta, featuring eight luxurious self-catering suites that have been finished to the highest standards.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be a party to confidential information;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask;
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative;
- Tact and diplomacy.