Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort in Malta is looking to recruit a Receiving Clerk
to join their team on a part-time basis. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, this position requires an individual with a proven track record within the hospitality industry.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensuring that the receiving of commodities is carried out in accordance with company policies;
- Inputting of invoices in the system and liaise with suppliers in case of queries;
- Working in a safe manner at all times and complying with all current food & safety legislation and company safety policies;
- Keeping records and stock- take off the goods updated.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.
- Have two years previous experience in a similar position;
- Have a valid Food Handling Licence;
- Have knowledge of ADACO;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Be a good team player;
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be fluent in English;
- Portray a professional image commensurate with the values of the Company;
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working patterns.