deVere in Malta is looking to recruit a Foreign Exchange Co-ordinator (Administrator)
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate coordinates monthly foreign exchange transactions in close coordination with foreign exchange management and providers.
- Dealing with the day-to-day generic Administrative duties - telephone as well as via email related to the designated region;
- Update and maintain the database ensuring all relevant information is up to date;
- Maintain correspondence with clients and foreign exchange providers dealing with any queries that may arise;
- Ensure compliance checks are adhered to as per the Money Laundering Regulations (MLR) 2007 which includes collating full MLR documentation and formulating KYC (Know Your Client) packs for each client;
- Liaising with clients and consultants for payment details;
- Handling all payments on deVere FX Online platform whilst initiating payment settlements;
- Ensure due diligence is adhered to with regards to trade contracts and other relevant documents;
- Opening of private and corporate accounts on both the CRM (Client Relationship Management) System and the deVere FX platform;
- Updating foreign exchange social media on a daily basis whilst keeping abreast with current news and events happening in the currency markets
- Update weekly figures accordingly;
- Maintain balance sheet on funds left on the account;
- Formulate and reconcile trade sheets for future reference;
- Prepare relevant documentation and assist on relevant queries when graduates are present;
- Promote foreign exchange services by phone and/or email as and when requested by the management;
- Train new recruits when required;
- The support of other colleagues’ within the department as and when required;
- Manage any ad-hoc projects when requested by the management.
*These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Employer, subject to the formal notification being provided to the Employee.
Distinguishing Features/Critical Competencies:
- The polite manner on the phone whilst maintaining confidence and being persevering when required;
- Confident, be efficient, organized and diligent;
- Respect confidentiality;
- Attention to detail and willing to learn;
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work;
- Time management skills;
- Objection Handling;
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team;
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly;
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English Language;
- Have a high affinity for numbers and possess numeracy skills;
- Interest in economics and the currency markets.
Applicants applying must be residing in Malta and hold a valid work permit.
deVere Group Ltd is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
- Previous experience in a telephone-based role, customer service and/or administration is a must;
- Exposure and/or experience with Currency Markets considered an asset;
- ECDL Certified;
- Minimum level of education is “A” Level education and/or diploma level. Degree level of education would be considered an asset, however not considered a main prerequisite.