General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Inventory Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Inventory Clerk
will be responsible to maintain updated inventories by recording items received, issued and movement of goods.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and subsequent changes in the inventory;
- Coordinate with Gozo inventory clerks the transfer of goods from Malta & Gozo;
- Participate in monthly stock with the accounts departments;
- Investigate any discrepancies;
- Issuing reports, and compare with production to verify any variances occur;
- Ensure that all required information is recorded on the relevant forms according to company policies.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Coca Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices, and distribution centers. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
- Secondary school education;
- Basic Mathematical knowledge;
- Able to work under minimum supervision;
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude;
- Good computer knowledge is a must.